About Ladies America
Founded and headquartered in Washington, D.C., Ladies America has a growing presence across the country in cities such as New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, Pittsburgh and Raleigh.
Ladies America is redefining networking through:
- Social networking & digital communication, offering business connections and affiliations
- A national mentorship program
- Education opportunities in business, leadership, technology and more
- An annual women’s conference, “Women Leading the Future”
- Access to top national partners, companies and connections
Interested in Joining?
The Atlanta Chapter
Launched in May 2014, Ladies Atlanta offers its members opportunities to connect both on and offline. Ladies Atlanta aims to be the organization that addresses the “whole you” by offering a variety of both professional and social events each month. Planned activities include networking events, happy hours, group fitness excursions and more. Additionally, Ladies Atlanta provides women with access to a wide network of professional women in Atlanta and nationally through Ladies America.
Our chapter is ideal for:
- Career women seeking to expand their network.
- Job-seekers looking to land their next position.
- Entrepreneurs who want to connect with and learn from other business owners.
- Women interested in personal or professional development.
- Stay-at-home-moms who want to reclaim or expand their social life.
- Ladies who have recently moved to Atlanta and want to establish a network.
Lindsey Mask, Founder & CEO of Ladies America
Lindsey Mask is the Founder of Ladies America. The original organization, founded in 2006 in Washington, D.C., has expanded to a network of around 3,000 top-tier professional women across the United States. The work of Ladies America is leading to international outreach through Ladies International Foundation, an effort launched in 2013. In 2011, the group collaborated with the United Nations Foundation to host its inaugural “Women Leading the Future” women’s conference, drawing in hundreds of attendees and speakers from across the country. Then in 2012, Ladies America partnered with the Center for Women in Business of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Microsoft hosted the event. Lindsey is also the CEO of Mask Media Co., a public relations, marketing, branding & social media consultancy business for individuals, non-profits, businesses & women’s initiatives with services available in DC, NYC & Los Angeles.