It’s the end of the first quarter, what financial goals are you trying to reach by the end of the year? This month we focus on our finances. Join us on Wednesday, April 1st to network with other professional women and entrepreneurs and have the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with a variety of financial experts to get your financial questions answered and develop a plan to reach your financial goals.
• 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Check In and Networking
• 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. One-on-One with Financial Experts
• 8:30 p.m. Event Ends
- Is there a fee to speak with the financial experts? – No, speaking with the experts is absolutely free. Should you choose to work with them further any additional fees will be arranged 1-on-1.
- What’s the attire for the event? – Business Casual
- Do I have to be a member of Ladies America to Attend? – No, all are welcome. We encourage you to become a member of Ladies America attending this event alone makes the $8 membership worth it not to mention the other member benefits.
- Can I Invite a Friend? – Of course, we encourage you to. Although Ladies America has been around for a while the Atlanta Chapter is still new so help us spread the word.
- Will food be available? – Yes, food is available for purchase at La Madeleine Country French Café. We encourage attendees to patronize the restaurant.
- Are tickets refundable? – Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to another person for the same event. If you have purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend we can update your registration to the name of your choice. We encourage you to purchase your ticket early.
- I have more questions, who should I contact? – You can reach out to the Executive Director, Brandi Starr at 678-590-5952 or the Event Director, Annette Carson at 678-505-8696.